1. Eligibility: The Nationwide Vision Laser & medical Eye Centers, 2001 Monthly “Annual supply of CIBA Vision Dailies Aquacomfort Plus give away” (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the State of Arizona (USA), and is void everywhere else. You must be at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees, officers and representatives of Nationwide Vision Laser & Medical Eye Centers, Inc., (the “Sponsor”), CIBA VUISION and Blue Sky Interactive Group, LLC and their respective affiliated companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), are not eligible. Subject to all federal, state, municipal, provincial, territorial, and local laws and regulations. You cannot be a privious winner of a Nationwide Vision Laser & Medical Eye Center Give Away in the last 12 calendar months.
2. Timing: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Arizona/Mountain Time October 1, 2011 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Arizona/Mountian, December 31, 2011 (the "Promotion Period").
3. How to Enter: There is one (1) ways to enter the Promotion.
Register Online Only: Go to www.nationwidevision.com/cibapromo or www.nationwidevision.com and follow the links and instructions for entry. After you have fully completed the entry form and submitted the required information, you will automatically receive one virtual (1) entry into the Promotion.
For all entries: Limit: You may enter the Promotion up to one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated, robotic, or third party system to participate is prohibited, and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4. Prize Drawing/Odds: The Grand Prize Drawing will be conducted in accordance with these Official Rules, on or about January 5, 2012. The random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received by Nationwide Vision Laser & Medical Eye Centers, with the assistance from Blue Sky Interactive Group, LLC acting as agent for the Sponsor, and whose decisions as to the fair administration of the Promotion and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding. The odds of winning the prize offered will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Any entrant selected as the potential Grand Prize winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by home-delivered mail, phone, or email, and must sign and return to the Nationwide Vision Laser & Medical Eye Centers, within ten (10) days of the date of notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release or a Declaration of Compliance or a Confirmation of Eligibility Form, and Liability/Publicity Release (collectively, the “Releases&lrquo;) in order to claim his/her prize. Note; The Affidavit sent to a State of Arizona eligible resident potential winner will require that the winner provide their Social Security Number to Nationwide Vision Laser & Medical Eye Centers, which will be used solely for tax reporting purposes. If the potential Grand Prize winner cannot be contacted, the prize is returned as undeliverable, or he/she fails to sign and return the completed Releases within the required time period, that potential winner forfeits the prize and Nationwide Vision Laseer & Medical Eye Centers will award said prize to an alternate. Only two (2) alternate winners will be selected, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
5. Grand Prizes: There is one (1) Grand Prize being offered of a year's supply of CIBA Vision Dailies Aquacomfort Plus. Prize includes a single appointment at one of our 61 office locations to confirm and order said grand prize and to verify a valid contact lens prescription. Prize will be fulfilled in the form of a certificate redeemable at any one of our 61 office locations throughout the State of Arizonaby. Winner will be contacted to arrange an appointment. Note: Conatact Lens eye exam is not included. Winner must redeem the "Grand Prize" within one (1) year from date prize is awarded. If winner is unable to redeem the package within the time period required, the prize will be forfeited. The "Grand Prize" package is subject to availability. Winner must obey all local laws in regard to State and Federal taxes. All expenses and incidental costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to; transportation to one of our 61 office locations, personal charges, telecommunication charges, taxes, or other expenses or incidentals are the responsibility solely of winner. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of this prize trip is: $365.00 USD. No substitution, assignment or transfer of the prize is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the prize or prize component with another of comparable or greater value. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
6. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor’s use of winner's name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
7. Agreement of Official Rules: By participating in the Promotion, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release: By receipt of any prize, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Promotion Entities, each of their related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Promotion Entities are not responsible for: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technology outage, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries, whether caused by the sender or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant's computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in a similar, future Promotion, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Arizona, U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY IN ALL INSTANCES. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Arizona, U.S.A., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Arizona or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Arizona, U.S.A.
13. Winner Confirmation: For a written confirmation of the Grand Prize Winner’s name and city of residence, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, after January 5, 2012, to; The Nationwide Vision Laser & Medical Eye Centers “Annual supply of CIBA Vision Dailies Aquacomfort Plus give away” (Fall/Winter-2011), Winner Confirmation Request, C/o Anushka Figueroa, 220 North McKemy Avenue, Chandler, AZ. 85226, USA.
14. Promotion Administrator: Nationwide Vision Laser & Medical Eye Centers, 220 North McKemy Avenue, Chandler, AZ. 85226, USA.
This give away is valid only in the State of Arizona, (USA) and is void wherever else prohibited or restricted.
© 2011-2012 Nationwide Vision Laser & Medical Eye Centers All rights reserved.