A (Licensed Optician) Office Manager is a highly engaged leader that motivates a high performing team to create a friendly and professional patient and staff environment, while maintaining and meeting all goals and commitments. The manager displays outstanding knowledge of optics and possesses the ability to help people obtain their best vision while suggesting styles based on their preference and current trends.
Apache Junction, AZ
Competitive Pay + Commissions and Bonus
Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k + Employer Matching
Paid Training and Development Opportunities
- Execute day to day operations of the office by ensuring the following is completed:
- Employee scheduling, weekly meetings, report generation, inventory assessment, supply ordering and other duties as assigned or needed within the office
- Provide guidance and training on:
- Optical equipment usage, proper medical chart handling, insurance, billing, frame, lens and contact lens selection and obtaining proper measurements and fit.
- Motivate employees by remaining positive and communicating any changes or news in a supportive and constructive way
- Responsible for the hiring, training, performance management, terminations, recommendation for promotions and coaching for all associates.
- Ensure office advertising, promotions and visual merchandising are in place and all associates and doctors are aware of monthly promotions.
- Excite associates to exceed performance standards
- Delivers clear motivating and developmental feedback in a timely manner.
- Ensure all office associates achieve and cultivate the highest level of customer service
- Monitor and produce profit, sales, performance goals and review of P&L.
- Ensures all associates follow policy, procedures and urgency in completion of HIPPA compliance courses.
- Complete physical inventory quarterly
- Complete payroll weekly
- Controls flow of the office
Education and/or Experience
- ABO/NCLE Certified
- Maintain license as required by state
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Minimum of 2 years of optical management or industry-related experience
Other Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work weekends
- Desire to gain industry knowledge and training
- Demonstrates initiative in accomplishing practice goals
- Consistent in creating and maintaining a fun and professional environment for patients and staff
- Commitment to work over 40 hours to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees in a courteous, professional manner at all times
- Cross training for all office duties & positions regardless of original title hired for.
- Reliable transportation that would allow employees to go to multiple work locations with minimal notice when applicable. Ability to travel and work multiple locations with minimal notice when applicable.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopier, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type and Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work varies.
Reports to: District Manager
Employer-matched 401k, generous employee purchase program, family purchase events, certification reimbursements, monthly incentive programs, health/dental/vision insurance, employer-paid life insurance, a leadership team that knows everyone by name and loves to promote from within, and a whole lot more!
If you need assistance with this application, please contact (636) 227-2600
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.
EyeCare Partners and Clarkson EyeCare are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.