An Assistant Manager is a highly engaged leader that possess a high level of acuity in business acumen and is focused on developing a patient-focused team that is goal oriented.
Nationwide Vision & Eyecare Partners is looking for a candidate with eyecare experience who is ready to lead a team! No license or additional education required.
Verrado - Buckeye, AZ
Pay: $16/hour+ Commissions/Bonuses
- Execute day to day operations of the office by ensuring the following is completed:
- Employee scheduling, weekly meetings, report generation, inventory assessment, supply ordering, employee training and other duties as assigned or needed within the office
- Provide guidance on optical equipment usage, proper medical chart handling, insurance, and billing, frame and contact lens selection, policies and procedures, and computer software
- Compile operational reports to gain a strong insight into the business and how to direct the team on what needs to be done to fix focus areas
- Lead the office by guiding them to success through focused support and coaching
- Enhance processes and workflow by taking initiative to build action plans to increase the efficiency and profitability of the office
- Collaborate with District Manager and HR on employee relations and recruitment needs
- Collaborate with other Office Managers and District Manager to develop creative approaches to areas of improvement
- Actively engage in constructive conversations with employees to help address improvement areas and formulate follow-up actions
- Actively train employees on how to provide a world-class patient experience
- Act as the liaison between employees and the District Manager and Corporate
- Motivate employees by remaining positive and communicating any changes or news in a supportive and constructive way
- Ensure the office and employees are always compliant with HIPAA
- Other duties as assigned by District Manager
Other Skills and Abilities
- Reliable transportation that would allow employee to go to multiple work locations with minimal notice when applicable
- Ability to work weekends when applicable
- Desire to gain industry knowledge and training
- Demonstrates initiative in accomplishing practice goals
- Consistently creating a positive work environment by being team-oriented and patient-focused
- Commitment to work over 40 hours to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees in a courteous, professional manner at all times
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Management or a related area of study preferred. Minimum of 2 years of optical management or industry-related experience.
Employer-matched 401k, generous employee purchase program, family purchase events, certification reimbursements, monthly incentive programs, health/dental/vision insurance, employer-paid life insurance, a leadership team that knows everyone by name and loves to promote from within, and a whole lot more!
If you need assistance with this application, please contact (636) 227-2600
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.
EyeCare Partners and Clarkson EyeCare are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.