Nationwide Vision is currently seeking an Optometrist for our Lake Havasu Vision Center in Lake Havasu, AZ. First year's annual compensation should exceed $200k.
At Nationwide Vision, our optometrists focus on maintaining the health and development of our patient's eyes. Nationwide Vision is a proud partner of EyeCare Partners (ECP), a leading network of integrated ophthalmology and optometry providers serving patients across the entire vision care continuum. Our team of highly skilled optometrists, opticians, and technicians focus on maintaining the health and development of our patients’ eyes by providing medically focused and clinically integrated eye care services.
What We Offer:
- An outstanding practice environment with a strong focus on clinical excellence.
- A leadership team that includes our Medical Executive Board (MEB). Through our MEB, we partner with business leadership to develop and drive strategy in Advocacy, Technology, Practice Operations, Compliance, Research, Physician Recruitment and Physician Development.
- Multiple opportunities beyond direct patient care, including our Peer Review Committee, Assistance with Recruiting, Training, and Community Outreach.
- Investments in new equipment and infrastructure that allows you to apply your expertise and retain clinical autonomy.
- Access to our national medical network of practices, bringing together a wealth of expertise, resources and knowledge.
- A world-class support team that is dedicated and trained in providing efficient, patient-centered care.
- An established network for an immediate, sustained referral base.
- A custom and proprietary EHR system designed by doctors, and access to the latest in technology and medical testing for our patients.
- Market high annual salary with a productivity bonus
- Very Generous Signing Bonus
- Comprehensive employee benefit package including full medical, 401k w/ company match, short and long term leave, PTO and much more
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursements
- State license reimbursement
- State Association reimbursement
- Medical malpractice insurance
We encourage you to apply today and join our team!
You can apply online or contact Senior Physician Recruiter, Paige Kirkley directly at email@example.com for more information.