District Manager - Eye Care Partners- Nationwide Vision
Central/ West Valley locations
The District Manager’s responsibility is to guarantee the presentation of an unfailing, superior quality experience for our patients and team members. This multi-unit supervisor will execute and implement company directives and return results indicative of the company values and objectives. The qualified candidate will possess the knowledge necessary to achieve success across a wide range of core values held strongly by the Corporation.
Primary Position Functions, Knowledge, Skills and Prerequisites are listed but not limited to the following:
Brand Development - Deliver the practice/service environment indicative of a winning patient experience.
- Guarantee Superior Patient Satisfaction results through eye to eye, written and verbal representations of success from our patients. (Surveys, Internet, VM, etc)
- Manage the Visual experience our patients receive. (Cleanliness, uniform, POP, Brand Marketing products etc).
- Product presentation and education of patients needs and services
- Personally represent the Corporate Brand through everyday energetic leadership and commitment to the Corporations activities in the community and industry.
Business Development - Interpret projections and results of operational activities to optimize results and maximize effectiveness of Corporate objectives.
- Project and interpret data to ensure or exceed expected results.
- Interpret sales or training results to maximize returns on asset investment.
- Inspire Management Teams to embrace Team Directives of the Corporation
- Deliver and Communicate P&L data (profit and expense) to Office Managers
- Maintain and culture a strong relationship with professional and executive staff.
Career Development - Attract, hire, train and retain inspired, career minded professionals for all available positions and functions in eye care centers.
- Directly develop and train existing Office Managers, Opticians, Optometric Technicians and Patient Service Representatives through proven technical/educational processes.
- Recruit, train and inspire high quality individuals to achieve personal career oriented goals such as ABO/NCLE certification and State licensure.
- Retention and Promotion of team members- provide a consistent, visible path of promotion/career advancement for team members.
Role Expectations - Provide reporting to the RVP, HR, Marketing, and Finance on a regular basis.
- Conduct site visits in order to ensure programs are functioning and meeting operational standards as well as provide immediate hands-on feedback and action to meet standards.
- Regular district travel with some overnight travel based on district needs
- Oversee 8-10 optical offices and 75-100 Employees
Necessary Knowledge and Skills - the District Manager should possess the following to be a candidate for consideration:
- Energy and Drive to do what it takes everyday
- Strong communicative and written ability with excellent problem solving skills
- Successful, Identifiable and Consistent Management Style
- Organizational Leadership and Team building skills
- Computer and Data Analysis Skills
- Budgetary and fiscal management skills
- Extensive experience and proficiency working with Google Business and/or Microsoft Office, including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
Core Qualifications - the District Manager should possess the following prerequisites:
- 3-5 Years of recent Multi Unit Management Experience in Eye Care Industry
- 5-7 Years Optical Management Experience
- Licensed by the Arizona State Board Of Dispensing Opticians
- ABO, NCLE Certification
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.
If you need assistance with this application, please contact (636) 227-2600.
EyeCare Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. IND123